The Internet Money Journal is now open to guest content submissions!
If you have something you can offer that is educational, helpful, useful, or inspirational, and it pertains somehow to making money on the internet, then I would love to publish it on The Internet Money Journal. I like to view this website not only as a blog, but as a community, so any relevant guest content is welcomed.
Types of content I will consider publishing
- Guest posts about relevant topics
- How-to guides and tutorials
- Success stories
- Product, website, and book reviews
- Curated content
- Cheat sheets
- Relevant listicles
- Case studies
- Resource lists
- Inspirational content
- Audio content
- Article roundups
- Useful templates
- Pretty much anything that pertains to earning money on the Internet
Submission Rules & Guidelines
- You may include with your content a link to your website, blog, or social page, however, your content may NOT contain any affiliate links or referral links.
- If your content does include a link to your website, or social media page, then you must be willing to publish a reciprocal link to The Internet Money Journal on your website or social media page. If I publish your content and later discover that your website or social media page does not have a link back to The Internet Money Journal, your content will be removed promptly.
- I will only accept original content. Please do not submit content that has already been published elsewhere, and do not republish content elsewhere once it has been published on The Internet Money Journal. If I agree to publish your content and later discover that said content has been published elsewhere, then said content will promptly be removed, and any other content that you may have had published by The Internet Money Journal may also be removed.
- I take plagiarism very seriously, therefore, any content that you submit which was not written or created by you personally MUST be cited properly. If it comes to my attention that any of the content that you submit is not your original work and you fail to give proper credit for said content, then the content will be removed, and the original creator of the content will be notified so that they may take legal action if they choose to do so.
- By submitting content to The Internet Money Journal, you agree that I reserve the right to republish said content on other web properties aside from The Internet Money Journal.
- I reserve the right to deny publishing any content for any reason.
- I reserve the right to remove any content from The Internet Money Journal for any reason.
- All submissions will be reviewed and considered for publication within 10 business days.
Incentives for submitting content
- You get a backlink to your website or social media page.
- Your content will be promoted through my social media pages and in my weekly newsletter.
- You will be compensated up to $20.
Please send all content submissions to email@example.com with the word “submission” in the subject line. Be sure to include your PayPal email address, as well as the URL where you have the reciprocal backlink to theinternetmoneyjournal.com published. If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form below.